Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Turkey Feathers and Stuff


A day off from work, a hike on the Pa'rus Trail and back along the road yielded 8 turkey feathers and a bottle.

Automatically I'm thinking Dream Catcher. Yesterday I found one turkey feather. Of course I attached it to my day pack.
The trail gods must be honored.

My room is still somewhat sparse and undecorated. I've had this room nearly two months now. Its pretty nice. Designed for two, it has two single beds which I pushed together to make one, two closets, two dressers and a night stand. One window which opens to the stairs and cliff view. I love it.

So, with the white walls holding just one calendar and one collage of trail photos, I decided the Trail Gods must want more. As homage, I'll get this dream catcher underway and continue building it the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment