Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Liquid Nails for the Survivalist

The new blog I'm doing deals with gear, survivalism, and lessons learned on the trail.
http://www.thefemalesurvivalist.blogspot.com

is where you'll find today's post about repairing things using liquid nails.
If you've never used the stuff, you'll be amazed by how inexpensive it is, how versatile and how strong! I've even used it on my car rather than pay an expensive mechanic to reattach my passenger side mirror. The car has nearly 120,000 miles on it and the main focus at this point is the engine. The body is showing the wear that tried and true things do.

Kinda like my trail shoes. When you really love something, its hard to give it up, dumpsters are a sad way to part, yet I don't want to get buried alive in stuff.
I've dejunked my life and love it.
Just keep the really good stuff and not buying junk from China.

But, back to liquid nails. Check out the post at the above link.

No comments:

Post a Comment