Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Learning about Firearms



These last few days have been busy. I've been learning how to safely and accurately use a pistol. After about 4 hours of classroom instruction, I went out to the range and shot a couple rounds. Happily, I was able to hit the target.


Then, I've been working on a new business idea. "Just because you can doesn't mean you should" is a quote that comes to mind.

I found another good quote in my research: "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once" Jennifer Unlimited.

With unemployment at 10.3%, it may be necessary to create one's own job. I'm thinking about services for an aging population, a business that would grow with the needs I encounter with my clients.

All food for thought, and ways to use the down time in winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment