Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thigh Holster Postings


Using my design skills that are normally used for ultralight backpacking gear, I made a thigh holster. Check out my other blog,

http://thefemalesurvivalist.blogspot.com

for a couple short videos, one on wearing it, and the other posted on January 3rd, deals with how to make one.

Of course, if you're making other things the step by step holster how- to video comes in handy. Sewing on the hardware while the fabric is flat, then placing it all to the inside while sewing the side seam is a key factor in facilitating structural integrity with three dimensional items.

Lets see, what else is going on here.

Researching the upcoming summer adventures, testing winter survival skills, answering e-mails, testing new gear, delving into some philosphy.

Dr.Deepak Chopra tells us to ask ourselves these questions: Who am I? What do I want? What is important to me?

He goes on to tell us its not necessary to arrive at the answers. Simply live the questions.

So I ask myself these things. Try it, and see how it strikes you.

When you are hiking a long trail, you'll have tons of time for thinking. This is very good, and profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment