Thursday, May 5, 2011

Three Day Conference for Women

I received this information and wanted to share it with all my friends.
I know some of the women involved, and believe you'll have a memorable time if you are able to attend.
I will be in the Grand Tetons at the time, so unfortunately won't have the pleasure.


" My name is Anna, aka Mud Butt, and I am the leader of a group called Trail Dames. Trail Dames is a hiking club for women of a curvy nature and we are hosting a women’s hiking and backpacking conference in Virginia this summer. There has never been a hiking conference for women before and we are excited to be a part of it!

The three-day conference is called The Summit and will take place from June 24-26th at Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. The conference will include hiking seminars, how-to classes, panel discussions on women’s hiking and hands-on workshops. We also have guest speakers Cindy Ross and Melody Blaney, a screening of the documentary Trail Angels, a concert by Jan Benshop, and fun extra’s like a belly dancing class and sunrise Yoga sessions.

This Summit is a labor of love and we just want to celebrate the spirit of women in the outdoors! I really appreciate you helping to spread the word, and we would love to see you there!! All information can be found at www.traildames.com. Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions you have
Thank you so much,

Anna Huthmaker, President and Founder
We're Gonna Dance Upon This Earth!       "
www.traildames.com


Thanks for sharing, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment