Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Great Quote for All Endeavors

2012 is right around the corner. Wonder what kind of resolutions will be made as the economy stutters along.

I'm very deep into my writing. The notebook shows a tiny portion of the "goal" pages I set. It keeps me out of trouble. Maybe it will get me into some.



I use maps and try to picture what's really going on, will highlight, but in the end, here is my favorite quote and I think it will work for all walks of life, the trail, new relationships.

Very often audacity, not talent, makes one person and artist, another a shadow. Take a chance, be bad, make mistakes.
We may look and feel erratic.
Creativity is blocked by falling into others' plans for us. It makes us frustrated. Your own healing is the greatest message of hope for others. Anger is a loyal friend, tells us it is time to act in our own best interest.

I believe this came from "the Artist's Way" a workbook of sorts.




Either get stuck in the rut, or go through the crisis.


No comments:

Post a Comment