Thursday, December 12, 2013

Clyde Park, Montana

 
Here's a short video taken of the tiny town near Bozeman Montana.
 
Its very beautiful here with high mountains and clear skies. Cattle and deer dot snow dusted fields. I asked about a place to hike. The store clerk looked at me weirdly and said, Well, not anything near here, guess the closest is near Bozeman. I'm about 100 miles from Yellowstone National Park, so that is always an exciting option.
 
Roads are somewhat clear. I drove towards a trailhead but turned around when the roads became impassable. Plows hadn't been down that far.
 
I'm testing some Sierra Designs outer wear. Performance is excellent. The light zippers however sometimes stick.
 
I'm also testing a boot traction system called "yak Tracks" these are metal and rubber removable aids that are worn on the bottom of the boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment